Terms of service
By using Pixelics ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of service"). Pixelics Limited ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms on the left menu or below may result in the termination of your account. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you would like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the Service. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the Service. The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the Service.
- The Company provides the Service to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The information available to you is intended for general circulation and does not constitute investment, legal, accounting, tax or financial advice.
Payment, refunds, upgrading and downgrading
- A basic Service is offered for free. If you would like to unlock restricted content, you will only be able to do so by paying in advance for the access. If you fail to pay for additional access, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- Any upgrade or downgrade in plan level will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. Where required, the Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed according to our fair refund policy:
- If you were just charged for your next month of Pixelics, but you meant to cancel, we are happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you did not end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using Pixelics in general, we will consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took far too long for us to get back to you (i.e., over a week), we might issue a partial credit to your account.
Cancellation and termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "Profile" link in the global navigation bar at the top-right of the screen. The Profile screen provides a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current billing period, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. Your access to the Service will continue unabated until the end of your current billing period. You may reactivate your account during that time and maintain full access. There will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days' notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Pixelics site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and content ownership
- The Company does not pre-screen all content (as much of it is sourced through various automated scripts) but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The only parts of the Service that may be distributed without express written permission are those marked with a "Free content" symbol below the title. Registered users may share static versions of our charts (e.g., printed/PNG) provided the Company's logo remains clearly visible. No other parts of the Service may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded, linked, framed, broadcasted, distributed, stored in or introduced into any retrieval system, or in any way transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without express written permission of the Company, other than to the extent necessary to view the materials or as permitted by law. You agree not to forward, distribute, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service or access to the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we will reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of service).
- Questions about the Terms of service should be sent to [email protected].